Come and enjoy an epic trip on our Hvítá River rafting trip. On this trip you will get to know the power of Hvítá. Big waves and some good rapids. You will also enjoy the beautiful canyon at Brúarhlöð and see things you cant see unless you go rafting. You do not need any rafting experience before the trip. This is the perfect trip if you want some adrenaline and also enjoy beautiful and unique scenery.
What makes our rafting trip unique is our local guides and gear. We are one of few rafting companies in the world that use dry-suits! That type of suit keeps you dry and warm despite getting in the water.
Our local raft guides have good experience on Hvítá River and will keep you safe on this trip. But most importantly, will make sure you smile and laugh the whole time and enjoy the trip safely 😀
We raft in small groups, max six persons in a raft, which makes the experience even better!
Hvítá is a river in Iceland that begins in Hvítárvatn, glacier lake on Langjökull glacier in the highlands of Iceland. Hvítá is the second largest glacier river in the country.
Gullfoss waterfall is located in the canyon of Hvítá river in southwest Iceland, a few kilometers above our starting point.
|Price:||Adults: 17.990 ISK|
|Departures:||9:00 and 14:00 daily|
|Difficulty:||3 out of 5|
What we supply
- All rafting equipment: drysuit, life jacket, helmet, shoes and gloves
- Qualified, professional raft guides
- Transportation between our rafting base and the river
- Iceland’s ultimate rafting experience
- Huge smiles
What to bring
- Warm clothes under dry suit multiple layers are best
- Base layer and then wool or fleece layer over that NO COTTON
- Good socks 1 or 2 pair hiking or wool is best NO COTTON
- NO COTTON wool, fleece and synthetics are the best materials to wear
- Dry clothes for after the river
- Any necessary medications (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Huge smile